Zoho Sync for iPhone / iPod / iPad uses the Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® protocol to perform wireless synchronization of Zoho Applications with the built-in iPhone/iPod device applications (Contacts, Calendar and Mail). Currently, Zoho Sync for iPhone/iPod/iPad enables two way synchronization of
Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization i.e adding/updating/deleting contacts between iPhone's built-in Contacts (Address Book) application and Zoho Contacts.
Zoho Sync will keep the following fields in sync between iPhone and Zoho Contacts - First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Company, Email, Work Phone, Home Phone, Mobile, Fax, Others, Work Address, Home Address, Date of Birth and Notes. Other fields will not be synchronized with your Zoho Contacts.
Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization i.e adding/updating/deleting of calendar events between iPhone's built-in Calendar application and Zoho Calendar.
Zoho Sync uses secured HTTPS communication between your iPhone and Zoho services for synchronization.
Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization of Zoho Mail with your iOS devices. The actions performed are listed below
Automatic/Manual Mail fetch
Compose and Send Mail
Email Forwarding & Replying
Viewing & Deleting Mail
View from & to & cc address
Marking mail as read / unread.
Moving mail from one folder to another
3. Select Add Account...
4. Select Microsoft Exchange
5. In the Email field, enter your Zoho account email address ( email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org )
6. Leave the Domain field as blank
7. Enter your Zoho account Email and Password (If you have enabled TFA, enter Application Specific Password )
8. Press Next on top right corner of your screen
9. When the new Server field appears, enter msync.zoho.com.
10. Press Next on top right corner of your screen again.
11. Switch on Contacts, Calendar and Mail sync.
12. Press the Save button on top right corner of your screen.
13. Unless you want to delete all the existing contacts from your device, select Keep on my Phone option when prompted.