Zoho Sync for Windows Mobile uses the Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® protocol to perform wireless synchronization of Zoho Applications with Windows Mobile built-in applications (Address Book, Calendar and Mail). Currently, Zoho Sync for Windows Mobile enables two way synchronization of
Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization i.e adding/updating/deleting contacts between WinMo's built-in Address Book and Zoho Contacts.
Zoho Sync supports both automatic and manual synchronization.
Zoho Sync will sync the following fields between WindowsMobile and Zoho Contacts - First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Company, Email, Work Phone, Home Phone, Mobile, Fax, Others, Work Address, Home Address, Date of Birth and Notes. Other fields will not be synchronized with your Zoho Contacts.
Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization i.e adding/updating/deleting of calendar events between WinMo's built-in Calendar application and Zoho Calendar.
Zoho Sync uses secured HTTPS communication between your WindowsMobile and Zoho services for synchronization.
Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization of Zoho Mail with your Windows mobile. The actions performed are listed below
Automatic/Manual Mail fetch
Compose and Send Mail
Filters - Add/Edit/ Through Filters
View Created Folder
Email Forwarding & Replying
Viewing & Deleting Mail (Two-way data synchronization)
View from & to & cc address
Marking mail as read / unread.
Moving mail from one folder to another
1. Navigate to Settings, Email & Accounts and Add and Account
2. Click advanced setup and enter the Username and Password (If you have enabled TFA, enter Application Specific Password )
3. Click Next on your screen
4. Choose Exchange ActiveSync
5. Domain field is optional, if mandatory any value can be given.
6. Enter msync.zoho.com as the Server address
7. Enable the Server Requires encrypted (SSL) connection option
8. Click Sign In
9. Check Mail, Contact and Calendar