Zoho Sync for Blackberry uses the Microsoft ® Exchange ActiveSync ® protocol to perform wireless synchronization of Zoho Applications with the built-in Blackberry device applications (Contacts, Calendar and Mail). Currently, Zoho Sync for Blackberry enables two way synchronization of
Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization i.e adding/updating/deleting contacts between BlackBerry's built-in Contacts (Address Book) application Zoho Contacts.
Zoho Sync will keep the following fields in sync between BlackBerry and Zoho Contacts - First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Company, Email, Work Phone, Home Phone, Mobile, Fax, Others, Work Address, Home Address, Date of Birth and Notes. Other fields will not be synchronized with your Zoho Contacts.
Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization i.e adding/updating/deleting of calendar events between BlackBerry's built-in Calendar application and Zoho Calendar.
Zoho Sync uses secured HTTPS communication between your BlackBerry and Zoho services for synchronization.
Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization of Zoho Mail with your BlackBerry devices. The actions performed are listed below
Push Mail support
Compose and Send Mail
Email Forwarding & Replying
Viewing & Deleting Mail
View from & to & cc address
Marking mail as read / unread.
Moving mail from one folder to another
1. Navigate to Settings on your device and select Accounts from the System Settings menu.
2. Now select Add Account and select Advanced at the bottom of the screen
3. select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync on Advanced screen
4. Enter your Zoho account Email in Username and Email address field and Password (If you have enabled TFA, enter A pplication Specific Password )
5. Enter Server Address as msync.zoho.com and port as 443 and other details as given in the below image.
6. Now select Next and Done.